Meet the newest elite defensive building, the Centaur Academy!
Here’s what you need to know about Centaurs and the new Centaur Academy!
- Centaurs have very high health and strength, and fast speed
- Centaur Academies cost the same as Spartan Academies. Just a few go a long way!
- Centaurs spawn slower than other troops, but have a higher max spawn count
- Centaurs have a charge attack when they are near an enemy, which gives a speed boost and a first-time attack bonus
- Centaurs can be charmed
- Added ability to kill skeletons if there are no more charmable troops in the Charm Units area
- Added an additional charm effect to normal attack
- Patron boosts across the board for Zeus, Hermes, Hades, Athena, and Aphrodite
- Poseidon‘s Water Blast patron boost reduced from 50% to 33%
- Increased charm area
- Increased attack range
- Normal attack also charms units in a small area
- Improved battle tactics
- Strength increased by 19%
- Health reduced by 15%
- Health reduced by 10%
- Strength reduced by 15%
- Ice Tower damage increased by 33%
- Poison Tower damage increased by 33%
- Iron Gates (Hecate): Arrow tower range reduced from +100% to +50%
- Styx (Charon): Tomb unit bonus increased from +50% to +100%
- Erebus (Cerberus): Statue health boost increased from +50% to +250%
- Elysium (Persephone): Garden health boost increased from +100% to +200%
- Tartarus (Hades): Academy/archery building health boost increased from +50% to +100%
Check out the new Centaur Academy in this video by The Kiddie!