This update adds a new defensive building, balance changes, and new ways to earn bonus resources. Read on to learn more!
Produces swift and fearsome skeleton centaurs!
- Skeletaurs have the same high strength and charge attack as Centaurs
- Skeletaurs have lower health, but are immune to Aphrodite’s Charm
Gives players free gifts every 24 hours!
- Free players can choose to watch ads to claim free gifts. Ads are still completely optional and non-invasive to the gameplay experience.
- Paying players simply receive free gifts!
- Dash strength increased by 25%
- Health increased by 4%
- All Patron boosts increased to a maximum of +200% (previosuly+150%).
This includes boosts to Hermes’ Health, Strength, Dash strength, Dash range, Haste speed, Haste area, and Haste evasion bonus.
Scales with Patron level so all lower levels are also increased.
- Charm Building: Maximum Patron range boost increased to +200% (previously +100%)
- Patron Charm Units: Maximum area of effect boost increased to +200% (previously 150%)
- Summon Hoplites: Maximum Patron boost to number of units summoned increased to +75% (previously +50%)
- Chain Lightning: Maximum Patron boost to number of targets reduced to +100% (previously +150%)
- Maximum arrows increased to 5 (previously 4)
- Speed increased to 20 (previously 16)
- Speed reduced to 15 (previously 16)
- Health reduced by 16.6%
- Changed to primarily boost Skeletaur Academies (+100% to building health, unit health, and unit strength). A small boost on Portals remains (+100% to building health)
- Increased Eternal Garden boost to +150% (previously +100%)
- Added a +100% speed boost to Shades
We have also fixed several bugs related to Centaurs and UI.
We hope you enjoy the new buildings and balance changes, and look forward to bringing you more content soon!
Check out a preview of the update below with The Kiddie!