This festive update introduces new Quests, balance changes, and of course, holiday decorations!
- Earn bonus rewards including gems, gold, stone, and ambrosia by completing new and unique Quests!
- Reanimated Archers now become Skeleton Archers!
- Poseidon: Tidal Wave damage reduced by 33%, but recharge time also reduced by 32% to 17 seconds (previously 25 seconds)
- Health boost for Temple and Monument increased to 50% (previously 20%)
- Lowest level Temple health reduced by 25%
- Highest level Temples health increased by 1.7%
- Athena Temple and House health bonus now only applies to buildings (previously included troops)
- Athena House health bonus reduced by 20%
- Hermes Temple and House bonus now adds unit health boost as well as speed boost
- Hermes Temple speed boost reduced by 16.6%
- Hermes House speed boost reduced by 20%
- Aphrodite Temple unit boost increase by 10%
- Zeus Temple general bonus reduced by 10%
- Poseidon Temple shield boost reduced by 16.6%
- Poseidon House shield health reduced by 20%
Level-Based Reward Bonuses:
- Attackers will now gain bonus rewards for attacking far above their level
- Trophy dropping will be penalized with reduced rewards for attacking significantly lower level cities
- You can now change your player name from the Settings menu! The first name change is free, but each subsequent change will increase in cost, so choose carefully!
- Added a daily kick limit for Alliance Captains and Generals.
- Improved and expanded the Tutorial to assist new players.
- Dramatically decreased the cost of third god
- Increased the cost of low-level god upgrades
- Turned on festive holiday decorations!
Many bugs and UI errors have been fixed including:
- Corrected visual range displays for Arrow Towers, Zeus Monument and Hades Monument
- Stomping on troops after using Hermes’ Regroup power now works again
- Added account sharing restriction so that only one simultaneous battle can be played per account
Happy Holidays, and stay tuned for major features coming soon!